34 things I’ve Learned in 34 Years
34 known to some as the pre- midlife crisis year but to me it’s another year of self-discovery. share the common thoughts, when will I fall in love, will I have children, blah blah. I’ve decided to no longer dwell on the what ifs and live through the what’s happening. I’m here to spread a little inspiration.
Here are some things I’ve learned over my 34 wise years on earth (lol) :
- It’s okay to have different goals ?
- Forever doesn’t last always
- Each day is new opportunity
- Some best friends stay forever ??. (Hi Furby)
- Practice Gratitude & Drink water daily
- Sex on a first date isn’t a bad thing and never let anyone make you feel guilty for it ??
- It’s really a bad idea to sleep with your makeup on
- Family is who you allow in
- Experience is the best teacher
- Sometimes you just can’t give a f##k??
- You’ll break someone’s heart; someone will break your heart, but love is still out there ?❤️
- Take a break when needed but don’t ever give up ??♀️??♀️??♀️
- Don’t seek validation
- Trust your gut
- There are more short men than tall ones get over it
- Don’t mix dark and white liquor ?
- Human Trafficking is real. Please be aware.
- You can bring your own nip bottles on planes
- No one has you like you but you must always like yourself regardless. You are your own best friend first.
- Your parents will leave you… eventually
- Life is short, you just never know how short ⏳
- You’re coworkers become framily
- Some bonds are never broken⛓
- Time reveals weak bonds ⏲
- Faith is the opposite of fear
- Ignore the negative voices ?
- Forgive more
- I can’t change that I’m knocked kneed – get over it!
- Plane tickets were meant to be bought✈️
- Live in the now, you can’t rewrite the past
- Stop overthinking
- Time will heal anything you allow it to, so give things time ?
- It’s ok to not have it all figured out ??♀️
- Someone will read this entire list! Thank You 🙂